Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new charrie

2 posters

Go down

new charrie Empty new charrie

Post by Serpent Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 am

Name: daniel woods
Species: werewolf
Height: 6"1
*Weight:
Other notes about your appearance: long dark brown hair and dark brown almost black eyes
*Parents:
Abilities: (more than a human) is fast and strong, can turn into a werewolf
Weapons: just his werewolf form with a dagger just in case
Powers: can turn into a werewolf
Flaws: often ends up feeling sorry for someone even if he wnats to kill them, is actually kind of lonely, is antisocial, can be clumsy, jumps to conclusions, doesn't think well when hes mad, bad at talking and uses actions more than words (unless hes yelling)
Role-play: I walked through the forest in werewolf form, it was better this way, not as many people, or things bothered me. When I was confident no one else was around I changed back into my human form, with the exeption of my wolf tail. I wondered around until I saw some humans having a picknic, Stupid humans, I thought. Then I had a brilliant idea, I changed into a wolf and run into the picknic and scare all the humans away. I sit down and laugh as I eat one of there sandwhiches.

*Personality: he hates humans and wants to rid the world of them. he thinks he is better than them and they should all die but those he makes friends with he has a hard time killing and usually doesnt end up killing much of anyone. but he is evil and acts really evil.
*Notes on your characters: He always has a wolf tail no matter if he is in wolf form or not
Serpent
Serpent

Back to top Go down

new charrie Empty Re: new charrie

Post by Pandorica Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 am

Accepted unless Magic Pi says otherwise after reading it. In that case we pretend it never existed until it's re-accepted.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down