Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CHARRIE?!

2 posters

Go down

A CHARRIE?! Empty A CHARRIE?!

Post by Pandorica Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Name: Nerissa
Species: Mermaid
Height: 5"0
*Weight: Well, she is underwater, so....
Other notes about your appearance: Has long, wavy brown hair and blue eyes. Has a shiny purple tail and always wears a pale purple tank top and black, fingerless cut-off gloves just because she thinks they're cool.
*Parents: Pahaha.
Abilities: Can breathe underwater and converse with sea creatures
Weapons: None
Powers: Can... breathe underwater and converse with sea creatures, and control water a little [like to splash people]
Flaws: Can't go on land, can be a little rude sometimes, likes to get in fights.
Role-play: I willed the currents to push me faster, teh water swirling around me ina spiral. I could sense every movement around me and I closed my eyes and let out a yell. It's just being so free, it's like no other feeling. I jumped out of the water for just a second and could see the beach, the sand, the sky. But I wouldn't go up there, not for anything. It's free under the water. The only place I'd want to be.
*Personality: Rough-and-tumble, tomboy, doen't care what anyone thinks, but has a sensitive side.
*Notes on your characters: Can be sensetive and kind when she wants to .
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

A CHARRIE?! Empty Re: A CHARRIE?!

Post by Magic Pi Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Approved.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down