Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOWOWOWOW an existent charrie!

2 posters

Go down

WOWOWOWOW an existent charrie! Empty WOWOWOWOW an existent charrie!

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Name:Kayla Campbell
Species:Vampire
Height:5'11"
*Weight:90 lbs
Other notes about your appearance: She has long, orange-ish wavy hair that's parted gently down the middle. She has gold colored eyes and wears thick rimmed brown glasses with light lenses. She has a spray of freckles on her face and is pretty pale. She has high cheekbones and her face is a little sunken in in the sides. Her skin appears to be stretched over her too tightly. Her arms are small and short, she has small hands and long, spindly fingers with painted nails. She's not as strong as other vampires, but she's faster than most. Her legs are so long and skinny people often say she's walking on stilts. She has fangs where her canine teeth should be. She's unusually skinny because she was anorexic before she became a vampire. She often wears shirts that are short and a little baggy.
*Parents: Mother--Trina Campbell Father-- Randy Campbell
Abilities: She can go out in the sun, be around garlic and blah blah blah. None of those crazy rumors apply to her.
Weapons: none (technically teeth, but she doesn't carry any weapons)
Powers:She can't die except if she somehow caught on fire.
Flaws: She's very anti-social, which often leads to people's negative perspective about her. And that leads to her negative perspective about herself. She was anorexic before she was turned, and she was trying to get rid of it, but now that she's a vampire, she wants to stay anorexic to prevent herself from hurting anyone. She is very much pessimistic.
Role-play:I walked into the mall and took a seat down. I liked this place because there were so many odd creatures that I would just blend in naturally. But my heart sank when I saw Amaril--my best friend before I moved away, and Xylia, a new girl who I met when I moved in who hates my guts. They were talking a little ways in front of me, and I tried my hardest to not exist. But, that's not possible, and sadly they spotted me. Amaril, with a look of happiness and recognition in her eyes, and Xylia, with a look of hatred in her eyes. I cringed away from her. Amaril didn't know I was a vampire, but somehow this mystical Xylia girl did. I gathered up my things and quickly ran out, and watched Amaril's look of disappointment as I did so.
*Personality:She's shy and had a bad temper, but keeps it and all her other emotions bottled up inside. If she's pestered as to why she looks so sad or anything she'll just explode, and usually scares people away in the process. She can be fun and quirky around her friends, if they know who she really is. But she doesn't have many friends. She seems like a Mary Sue from a distance, but fact of the matter is that she isn't. She is anorexic because she's a vampire and thinks badly of herself. She's a bit of a pessimist and has very, very low self-esteem. She's very emotional and sensitive. She's also a neat freak. She likes to tidy things up, and can't stand it when there's a mess. She has a girlish side to her as well. Her handwriting is neat and curlicued, and she takes her time when drawing, writing or arranging things (such as making a collage) She likes arts and crafts. If provoked enough, she's not afraid to stand up for herself and others. She often throws herself in the middle of huge fights to stand up for what she thinks is right.
*Notes on your characters:She was friends with Amaril when they were young, before she moved away from the city. At age 15 she was turned into a vampire, and ran away from her family. She moved back to the city and hasn't told Amaril that she's a vampire. But she's met Xylia, and somehow Xylia knows because she's like, psychic. Xylia absolutely hates her, and she just can't figure out why.
During her childhood she was bubbly and energetic, and could never stop talking. When she was 15, she moved into a large city. She was walking home one night after being out with her friends, when she was attacked by someone--a vampire. She somehow survived it, barely, and completely changed her forever. At first, she couldn't control herself. She almost hurt her parents (who weren't aware, she didn't stay at home much anymore) and eventually ran away. Whenever she'd attack someone, she'd leave them alive, take their cell phone and dial 911, and leave it with them and run away.

Last edited by Brazzlegirl on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

WOWOWOWOW an existent charrie! Empty Re: WOWOWOWOW an existent charrie!

Post by Pandorica Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:38 pm

WOW we've never had a character with anorexia or something before. Nifteh!

Approved
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 pm

*clap clap clap*

Why, thank you myself! This is the best charrie form I've ever made! (Besides Zeus...XD)
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down