Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAEAUEAEUAUE???

2 posters

Go down

HAEAUEAEUAUE??? Empty HAEAUEAEUAUE???

Post by Pandorica Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Name: Lucas Watson
Species: Shapeshifter (Yes, I spent 4000 points on it. Even look at my points now. Down to 1000. Tru fax.)
Height: 6"7
*Weight: 117 pounds
Other notes about your appearance: Messy blonde hair that usually sticks up all over his head. He has light blue eyes and wears glasses- he's practically blind without them, actually. He has so many freckles you'd think that's all there was to his complexion. He often slouches and has long limbs. He is virtually a twig, and is a little self-conscious over that fact. He tries to dress nice and wears a dress shirt and tie even when he's not doing anything important.
*Parents: Lucille and Mark Watson
Abilities: He can run pretty fast, but can't get far because he trips over his own limbs. He can also reach things off the top shelf of the cabinet!!! Wow!!!
Weapons: nonE
Powers: shPAESHIFTING
Flaws: Horribly clumsy, is AWFUL at shapeshifting, often goes off on rants or rambling aimlessly, embarrassingly socially awkward (especially around girls), gets frustrated and angry easily
Role-play: I walk out of the clothes shop, covering my face from views and cursing at myself under my breath. I can feel the eyes of everyone staring me down as I walk away, leaving the shop owner to pick up all the racks of clothes. They were in my WAY. I just TRIPPED. It was nothing to make such a big deal about! It's not the first time, either. Honestly.
*Personality: Klutzy, awkward, clumsy, talkative, somewhat geeky.
*Notes on your characters: nOPE
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

HAEAUEAEUAUE??? Empty Re: HAEAUEAEUAUE???

Post by Magic Pi Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Apreaomtgovneaoingm.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum