Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhh...Well...Hazel The...Ummm...

2 posters

Go down

Uhhh...Well...Hazel The...Ummm... Empty Uhhh...Well...Hazel The...Ummm...

Post by Fligher123 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Name: Hazel
Species: Ummm...Well if you have ever read the book 'Maximum Ride'
'They have 'mythical' creatures in them,i Am Basically a Human With Wings,That CAN fly
Height: 5 Feet 4 In.
*Weight: Ummm...All I'll say is she doesn't way much...xD
Other notes about your appearance: She Has Pretty Green eyes ((Going form Outside to center)
Blue around on the outside,hazel,then green with specs of brown then finaly a ring of grey around the middle)
(I'm not kidding,my eyes really do look EXACTLY like that .3.) And Usually wears t-Shirts and (Dont know how to spell it xD)Kacky shorts,
she wears her hair in a ponytail almost always
*Parents: Her Mom is Dead and Her Dad is Unknown
Abilities: She Can Fly,Of course and like most of her kind,is fast and is pretty powerful (More powerful than normal humans at least)
Weapons: Ummm...Her Fists...That's all but maybe later she can find a bow...
Powers:...Like I have said Twice before,She can Fly,Is Fast and Pretty Powerful
Flaws: Is Terrified of Spiders,And she freaks out if ants crawl on her,and she cannot be
without having something above her
when she's on the ground (Like trees or a roof)
Role-play: Hazel Ran through the forest happily,she approached a cliff and jumps off,she spread her magnificent Peregrine Falcon colored wings,she soared through the clouds,her friend,Crista,A peregrine falcon,joined her in flight.
*Personality: Kind,Caring,'Loyal',Shy But Friendly,And She is Cranky when she wakes up before 9:00
*Notes on your characters:
Nothing Really...She would Kind of like a 'Guy-Friend' And doesn't like being around people,She usually has her wings folded neatly on her back,and they blend in with her brown ponytail

Wow...That was LONG
Fligher123
Fligher123

Back to top Go down

Uhhh...Well...Hazel The...Ummm... Empty Re: Uhhh...Well...Hazel The...Ummm...

Post by Pandorica Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Alright, accepted, though you will need an actual name for her species to put in your siggy. Aren't they called Avians or something in the books?
Also with a character that is generically fast and powerful it's easy to powerplay, so make sure you don't make them too powerful and if possible make their flaws slow them down a bit. Accepted.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down