Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathleen Le Fright

2 posters

Go down

Cathleen Le Fright Empty Cathleen Le Fright

Post by Chickenlover2 Sun May 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Cathleen Le Fright
Species: Werecat, not wolf, werecat
Height: almost 6 foot, about 5'9"
*Weight: slightly touchy on the subject
Other notes about your appearance: has blonde hair with cream colored tabby ears and a tail. Her face is shaped like that of a cat so her nose is like a cat's own nose and she has green eyes with horizontal pupils. She has a cream colored tail and her skin tone is a light creamish color. She has nails that are much like a cat's, but they are not retractable and look like human nails filed to a point, and very sharp teeth, also like a cat.
*Parents: Although she doesn't know who they are, they were both werecats
Abilities: Like other cats, both full and werecats, she is very gymnastic. She is also a good thief, pick pocket and con artist from living on the streets for some time. She also has cat abilities like walking quietly, smelling pretty good, and hearing good.
Weapons: herself all the way with her claws, teeth and skills.
Powers: no powers
Flaws: Although she is almost always balanced, even like a cat she will fall on her face if she falls just right. She is slightly sensitive to the light and prefers the dark where she can see. she sometimes is overcome with an urge to hunt small animals and probably will, causing her to get sick from eating raw meat. Also, she does groom herself since she hates water, and usually ends up getting a fur ball stuck in her throat. When that happens, it's not to fun to watch or go through... If she has a cold, she can't smell the air or walk very quietly, either.
Role-play: Stupid humans. I swear, they can't tell a werecat from a werewolf. I mean, seriously!?! The ears are not the same, and they don't have tails or cat eyes. Hello? After all, we are cat people. I flick my tail as I took even, practiced steps out the door. What to do today? I could hit the mall and see what I find there, but then again, I have pretty much gotten something from at least all of the good stores. Ah, well, maybe if I dye my ears and tail....
*Personality: Think cat. Independent, not very tolerant, hates changes and has the typical cat 'tude of: IWILLSCRATCHYOUREYESOUTIFYOUSOMUCHASPOKEME! thing.
*Notes on your characters: Sorry if a werecat isn't acceptable, I wanted to try it.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Cathleen Le Fright Empty Re: Cathleen Le Fright

Post by Magic Pi Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Approved.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: