Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco. Empty Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco.

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

A tall blonde girl sighed as she moved a box out of the moving van. Just recently she moved in from... Montana, she thinks, with a woman who adopted her after her family was killed. Not that the girl minded, but now her 'mother' was a crazy person a whole lot different than she was at the orphanage. The girl moved some hair with one hand, letting the box go to see out of her blue eyes before she caught it moments before it hit the ground, "Ellie!" a shrill voice called. Ellie took one look at the house and then at the street, dropped the box and began to explore, ignoring the shouts behind her.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco. Empty Re: Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco.

Post by Pandorica Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 pm

I walk into the city, hands in my pockets, earbuds blasting music from my iPod when down the street I see a moving van. I glance around. It's close to my house! New people in the city? About time! Last person to move in was.... Cactus, maybe. Maybe even me. Not too many humans about. More, now, with that Morigan girl, Cactus, and Claudia. That's about it though. That kid who was bleeding earlier.
I walk slowly by the house, examining the boxes. Interesting.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco. Empty Re: Great, just great. First the woods, now a new home with a phyco.

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

I walk into the bustling city, eyes cast on my sneakers. I noticed a moving van across town but right now just wanted to get home. Get home, lock the door, and curl up and die. I wished I could do that. I wished there was someone I could vent to. Dylan, maybe, but he'd be too upset. He's such a drama queen. I walked past the moving van towards my house.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 am

I sigh as I walk down the street, remembering the last time I was alone. It wasn't to long ago, since I had been adopted a few days ago but I can't understand why I have to have a guardian, since I look 17 and I'm 232 or something like that. I notice a girl ahead of me who was looking at the ground but didn't say or do anything to draw attention that I know of. Breathing in, I could smell she was like me, a vampire.

Ooc: I'm switching to first-person narrative, since it's easier right now.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:21 pm

OoC: Just a heads up, your character can't be here and the tallest tree. We try to keep characters in one place, for future reference. You might want to edit =)

BiC: Uh... TWB...
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 pm

OoC: That's okay. We only do first person on this site anyways XD That's when different colors come in handy.

I heard a girl behind me and turned around. It was the new person. I turned around and kept on walking. I wasn't in the mood to be inviting in new neighbors, and frankly, I never did that anyway.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:02 pm

I saw the first girl look at me, but didn't acknowledge her. After all, the sun was getting lower, so at this time my skin was still cooling off from this morning.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I realized that my house was very far away from here and I probably wouldn't want to walk that far. I felt deeper into my pockets for any trace of my iPod but to no avail. I must've lost it in the forest. I kicked a rock with my shoe then glanced up to see Amaril not too far from me. I looked away. She wasn't going to talk with me, I wasn't going to talk with her.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 pm

I walk up and start tapping on the moving van along to the music blasting from my iPod. I wasn't sure why.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 am

I looked over at the first girl, the one who kicked the rock, "Hello." I called softly, wondering if she'd even talk to me.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I lingered by and watched Amaril and the new girl. Amaril seemed likely to spill out her life's story to her rather than talk with me.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:38 pm

I walk off.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 am

I leave.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Sat May 26, 2012 8:51 am

I come back, Cera freaking out next to me.

"I hate it in the open, you know that!" I whined, spooking at just about everything near me.

"Suck it up, Cera." I mutter, rolling my eyes.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 am

I stumble in for some odd reason or another.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue May 29, 2012 7:15 am

I see the human and wave, being careful not to show my teeth, "Hello."

I sigh, "can i go back, please?"
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Tue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

"Oh, hello!" I say. "Who are you?"
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Ellie." I introduce, "And this is Cera."

I manage to wave, not quiet able to calm down.

I roll my eyes at Cera, "Nature Guardian, doesn't like the open. I'm new here, that's why the van's here." I point at the moving van.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Ellie." I introduce, "And this is Cera."

I manage to wave, not quiet able to calm down.

I roll my eyes at Cera, "Nature Guardian, doesn't like the open. I'm new here, that's why the van's here." I point at the moving van.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Wed May 30, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh. Cool." I say. "Sweet van."
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed May 30, 2012 6:44 am

I shrugged slightly, "Thanks..." I waited to hear her name.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, I never introduced myself! I'm Stella."
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm

"Nice to meet you, Stella. Do you live in the neighborhood?" I ask, hoping that she would so I wouldn't feel to much of a newbie.
I sigh, "Ellie, let's go." I whispered.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Wed May 30, 2012 8:07 pm

"Yes, I think so," I said. I hadn't exactly been to my house in a while. "Well, off to find my house!" I left.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 pm

I waved a bit awkwardly, "bye, I guess..." Cera had left, leaving me alone. Stupid skittish doe.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next