Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ONLY EAT YAM FRIES

2 posters

Go down

I ONLY EAT YAM FRIES Empty I ONLY EAT YAM FRIES

Post by Pandorica Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Name: Alice McDarnold
Species: Human
Height: Around 5 feet... most of the time.
*Weight: *SLAPSLAPSLAP*
Other notes about your appearance: Light blonde hair that is somewhat long and always in a low ponytail. Typically wears a blue turtleneck sweater, blue jeans, and white running shoes. Blue eyes, somewhat fair skin.
*Parents: Harold Gerald Fitzgerald and Arnold Schmarnold McDarnold
Abilities: Can float on her back for 6 hours straight.
Weapons: Just a sword she nicknamed the Vorpal Blade because... well, I just think that's a good name for a sword really.
Powers: Whenever she sneezes she shrinks to smaller than a dandelion. Ironically, she is allergic to dandelions. The only way to grow back is to get on a green grassy lawn.
Flaws: Is somewhat of a spaz, yells a lot, isn't very athletically gifted [AT ALL], Doesn't even listen or think before she does anything, gets into more trouble than not, has an irrational fear of people with scottish accents, people named Charlie, and yam fries, and is very... dumb at times.
Role-play: Alice skipped happily into a field of dandelions. Then Alice got a weird look on her face and said, "I feel weird." That's when Alice started to shrink, and shrink, and shrink... "I'M SHRINKING AND SHRINKING AND SHRINKING AND SHRINKING." Alice cried. In a moment the dandelions towered above her. Alice gasped, then quickly scurried into a dandelion house. "Oh no, I just remembered I'm allergic to dandelions!!!" She cried, which, if you think about it, she forgot it in a space of about three seconds… but I digress. “Time to find me some green grass!”
*Personality: Spaz, irrational, loud, rather dumb.
*Notes on your characters:
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

I ONLY EAT YAM FRIES Empty Re: I ONLY EAT YAM FRIES

Post by Magic Pi Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm

BAHAHAH I actually know what this is supposed to be from. No, it is not approved, for humans don't normally shrink when they sneeze and grow when they stand on grassy green lawns. Maybe you could edit this character and purchase a power with points, perhaps...
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 am

Hmm.... that's a good idea, but I'd have to put it on the waiting list till I get my shapeshifter ='[ sad face
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 am

Sorry, you already have five characters.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum