Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toofoo and Scowler

2 posters

Go down

Toofoo and Scowler Empty Toofoo and Scowler

Post by Magic Pi Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 pm

“Hmm,” Scowler said.
“Scowlere?” Asked Toofoo.
“ IT'S SCOWLER, NOT SCOWLERE!!! EVERYONE MESSES UP MY NAME!" He sobbed.
“Skowlokeproppledee?” Toofoo quizzed. Then Scowler ran away, flinging his hideous tail at Toofoo in disgust. Toofoo, eager to make fun of Scowler's name, chased after. Scowler then fell off a cliff. Hardly. Very hardly. When Toofoo, coughing and sputtering, watched Scowler fall, Toofoo jumped after, yelling things like, "Scowlette? Blah? Scowlene?"
They landed in a pit. "Scones? Squid?" Toofoo questioned. Not really a PIT, just deep. A big pit, to be specific. Scowler ran and disappeared into a cave. "Wait Scones!" Toofoo called, then scrambled after Scowler.
Scowler turned around with venom in his eyes. "SIC HER, GIANT LIONS!!!" He wailed. Then he collapsed. Toofoo crept backwards, very slowly, hands pathetically raised to try and defend from giant lions. Scowler writhed on the floor, then died. Along with his sword. His sword died. As well as Scowler. Toofoo watched as Scowler convulsed and collapsed with his sword. Scowler then stabbed himself with the sword, killing himself further. Then he floated away, whispering, "Eat the GRAPES."
Toofoo then invented a time machine and went back and stole his gleaming sword. A pile of grapes appeared in the machine. "What?" Toofoo gasped as grapes flooded her precious machine. Then the lions ate the machine, but the grapes were still there. "NOOO!" Wailed Toofoo, as all Toofoo's hard work was wasted.
Toofoo raised Scowler's sword high above her head and prepared to fight the giant lions. She did breathing exercises. She did yoga. Then Toofoo wielded the sword in anger. Then the lions…
Ran in circles frenzied. The giant lions snarled and snapped at terrified Toofoo. They seemed confused as they stared at the grapes, then back to Toofoo. Toofoo decided to take this chance at not getting killed to grab Scowler and get out. The lions tried to chase after her, but the cave entrance was too small.
"HA!" Toofoo shouted triumphantly, still dashing down the cave with an uncooperative Scowler. Suddenly, the cave floor collapsed.
"Scooter? Squaintle?" Toofoo badgered. "YEEK!" Toofoo shouted.
Toofoo and Scowler tumbled down the seemingly endless tunnel, until they finally came to a grassy area.
Scowler woke up. "SQUID'S ALIVE!" Shouted an eccentric Toofoo.
"What?" Said Scowler.
"Um, nothing." Toofoo eyes wandered away from Scowler as if he was an angry bull that you didn't want to get attention from. Scowler just shrugged and walked forward. Toofoo hid her face with her long red braids. Toofoo sheepishly followed Scowler.
Then Scowler screamed!
"What?" panicked Toofoo.
"Nothing." He shrugged again.
Toofoo seemed to be getting calmer and once again pestered, "Soup? Scowenderly?"
He flipped his long black hair at her, disgusted, and huffed off, stomping in his big boots. "I HATE my name." He whined.
Toofoo stumbled along behind him, flip-flops slapping the ground. "Scones? Do you like Scones?"
He chose to ignore her annoying comments. "Did you notice it's getting warmer and warmer and warmer..." He perceived.
It was indeed very warm -- almost 100 degrees. He took off his red jacket. It wasn't much use, since he was still wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt and dark jeans.
"MY theory is that we are nearing something Warm." He said smartly.
(Toofoo is kind of driving Scowler off the edge. I think he's sad he didn't die when he jumped off that cliff earlier.)
"MY theory is that it's just a hot day," Toofoo snapped back.
Scowler widened his eyes, but made no comment, except for that: "It was colder before." (Then his head fell off...)
Toofoo squinted and inquired, "Weather changes during the day."
He threw up his arms. "BUT NOT IN TEN MINUTES!!!"
They were so consumed in their fight they didn't realize the string stretched out across the ground.
"YES IN TEN MINUTES!" She ranted.
"NO IN TEN MINUTES!"
Toofoo tripped and fell flat on her yellow shirt. Scowler smirked and stepped over the string.
"What was that string there for, anyways?" He wondered out loud.
Toofoo indignantly got up and brushed herself off. "Who cares, stupid?" She remarked.
Suddenly three coconuts rolled over. They smacked Scowler on the leg of his dark jeans. He kicked one away with his boot. "Oookay." Toofoo scooped up a coconut and tossed it around in her hands.
"I like these coconuts," She smiled. She was replaying the image of Scowler getting smacked by a coconut over and over in her head.
"They gave me a bruise and gave me a smear on my jeans!!!" He protested.
"Exactly my point!" She laughed.
He huffed. "YOUR jeans are fine."
"Yeah, they are," Toofoo teased.
"Fine, keep the coconuts. They're just a fruit, anyways." He continued walking.
"Hey!" Yelped an unsatisfied coconut, “I’m no fruit!"
"Sorry. Herb." He corrected.
"Seed!" the coconut revised.
"Right." He glanced at Toofoo and gave her a questioning look. Did you know they could talk?
Yes, I'm not an idiot, Toofoo mouthed back.
He screamed and let a flying tackle at Toofoo. "AAAHIEEE!!!" He screeched.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Toofoo and Scowler Empty Re: Toofoo and Scowler

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 pm

affraid--WAA? You didn't post the whole thing? If you did, the fabric of the universe might fall apart at the seams though. Very Happy
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Toofoo and Scowler Empty Re: Toofoo and Scowler

Post by Magic Pi Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm

No, I didn't post the whole thing.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com