Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collapsed tunnel

+2
Serpent
Magic Pi
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Collapsed tunnel - Page 2 Empty Re: Collapsed tunnel

Post by Serpent Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 am

i follow
Serpent
Serpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:33 pm

I follow after Ellie, who had the map, to what looked like a cave here. It's collapsed, but just enough room for one to squeeze into. "So...do we go in?" I ask anyone who would answer.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:39 pm

I walk in after Drake. "I dunno, that's an ominous looking hole." I say. "What if we can't get out?"

I walk in and shove between the two of them, ducking down and slipping in through the hole to the other side of the pile of rocks impatiently. On the other side I stand up and wait for the rest of them. Dylan is far too timid sometimes.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:53 pm

I glance at Dylan, then at the small opening, debating whether or not I would fit. Deciding to go in, I ducked down and squished awkwardly between the rocks, feeling their sharp edges scratching me. Those might come out. There was another scraping sound as I pulled myself into the cave, falling forward before recovering. "It's completely dark in here!" I exclaimed, only seeing the faint outline of Morigan due to the dim light from the hole.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I wince at the painful sound of metal on rock and watch as Drake flails in. I nod in agreement, even though he can't see it, looking around the cave. It was impossible to tell how big it was or where it led.

Seeing that Drake made it through okay, I crouched down and pulled myself through the rocks, wincing as the stone scratched against my arms. "That's a real inconvenient way to get in here," I grumble, but who would really ever go in here besides us nuts?
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

"You'll live," I told Dylan. I faced the direction that he thought was the entrance. "Ellie?" I called out. They were all waiting on her. Maybe she conveniently had a flashlight on her. There was still the muffled orange glow coming from the core on my chest but not enough to light the way, especially not under this jacket.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm

I just walk around the small part of the cave that is at least semi-illuminated while we wait for the other person to come through. If only someone'd brought a flashlight. Then again, Drake was an android, it would make sense if he had one built in or something like that.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 pm

I fiddled around, trying to see if I had some kind of a light anywhere. I never had any use for one before. And when I did need one, I had an actual flashlight there. Still, there may be one somewhere. I heard something click in the back of my head and then suddenly there was enough light that I could see everyone. "Whoa," I said, pausing for a moment. "I have a FLASHLIGHT in my head!" I exclaimed. "It's like night vision or something!"
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

I squinted my eyes shut in annoyance as a bright light pointed itself directly at my face. So there's that question answered, I suppose. At least now we could see the rest of the cave. It turned down a corner next to us, like a dark hallway.
"Wonder if it goes anywhere," I said, walking a little bit closer to the corner before deciding that it was definitely too weird to check out. And creepy, though that totally wasn't why I didn't want to go see.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 pm

I creep in silently after them, stopping behind Drake, "Don't look behind you." I said before going to stand next to him, "You guys okay?" I asked, looking around. I wasn't to surprised about Drake having a 'flashlight' of sorts as I saw it.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 pm

"Yeah," I responded to her. "And I say we should all go on," I gestured to the corner that Dylan had decided against going around.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm

My head cocked slightly as I looked at the corner. I walked forward until I passed him and stood in the darkness the corner presented. Being a vampire, my eyesight was pretty good, "It's no that bad. There's a few stalactites and some rocks but it's safe." I said, turning to look at the others.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm

"Then let's go!" I said, marching in front of Ellie. Every sound echoed off the walls loudly. If there was anything here, we wouldn't be able to sneak up on it.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Just don't yell or raise your voice, Drake." I murmured, walking behind him quietly.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 pm

"We wouldn't be able to go anywhere without every sound echoing off the walls anyways," I pointed out.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 pm

I sighed, "Still." I muttered. I sped up so I was walking next to him, "What do you think of the town so far?" I asked, looking at him.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

I follow behind them, studying the walls of the cave. It's just light enough to see with the flashlight. Morigan's walking alongside me, and I get the strange urge to ask the question that's been bothering me for a while. "Morigan?" I ask. "Can you... you know, talk at all?"

I glance up at Dylan, wondering what prompted him to ask the question. Then again, he's probably been thinking it for a while. I'm willing to bet everyone has. Fair enough, I suppose. I nod, the dim light from Drake's flashlight illuminating the wall next to us. "I just don't," I say quietly.

I choose not to ask why she refuses to talk. Probably personal reasons, all that stuff. My footsteps are loud on the stone floor, echoing around me. Sort of reminds me of that time we went in the empty mall. Creepy stuff, I'm telling you.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 pm

I hear Dylan and... I guess her name's Morigan, talking behind us. I look ahead, seeing ahead of the light, "Watch your steps." I warned, seeing some pot holes.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

I walked ahead, keeping an eye out where I put my feet. "The city's pretty cool," I responded to Ellie. "You're new too, what do you think of it?" I asked. "Meeting things like dragons and griffons and such doesn't happen much anywhere else. The stuff of legends. And the humans, too, who live here, a normal life by their standards. Sorry, I'm rambling...thinking out loud, but that's what I think is the coolest part,"
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I smile, nodding at this comment towards me being new, "Yes, I am new here. I like it here. I don't feel left out like I did in Montana. I fee.... like I belong for once." I said before shaking my head, "I don't mind if your rambling. It's actually nice to talk to someone. No one really talks to me since I've been here. Just Kayla and the three I told you about." I said with a soft sigh.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

I laughed slightly. "Me either. You just gotta dive in, hands on, despite what people think. Actually it's harder than it sounds. Never mind. That's not such a good idea," I smiled awkwardly before tripping over a rock and catching myself. "I'm okay," I said, scrambling back to my feet and acting like nothing happened.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenlover2 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm

I smiled slightly at what Drake said. He was right, both on how it was harder then it sounded and that you had to dive in, "Are you sure?" I asked, seeing him trip but then catch himself.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I said, brushing dirt off my hands. There was a scraping sound that echoed down the cave and I cringed for a moment. That was a lot louder than I anticipated and it cut through the silence like a knife. "Hey, I think I see some light ahead," I pointed out, trying to divert everyone's attention to it and not me, floundering around over here.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I walk up further ahead, seeing as staying near Dylan isn't doing any good. He's lagging so far behind I can barely see Drake's light up ahead. The two of them were busy in some conversation, anyways. I couldn't but smile at how oblivious Drake was being and how obvious the vampire girl was being. It was kind of hilarious, actually.

"Oh, wow!" I point ahead, sprinting to catch up to Morigan (she is a FAST walker!) "Look, is that light up ahead? That's light! NOW we're getting somewhere. I don't know where, but we are."

I turn to glare at Dylan. He left to get away from Amaril rambling and now he won't shut up. Figures I get stuck with the two people in Myths Alive who never stop talking. I put my finger over my lips and stare at him pointedly.

Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm

"Yeah, we are," I told Dylan. I expected he'd heard me. I glanced back at Morigan, staring at Dylan. She'd hardly said anything at all, and to be honest, it was sort of freaking me out. It was like she was our shadow, always there and never making a sound.

Last edited by Brazzlegirl on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: