Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elanta the Elf

2 posters

Go down

Elanta the Elf Empty Elanta the Elf

Post by Chickenlover2 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Name: Elanta
Species: Elf
Height: 5'8"
*Weight: 91lbs, very light since she's slim
Other notes about your appearance: very slim girl with longish brown hair. Her hair is parted from the middle and goes around her face as a sort of frame. Her eyes are a sky blue and show some wisdom and age behind them. She is almost always smiling, even when she is very angry.
*Parents: Both are dead and unknown
Abilities: She can shoot arrows very well, can climb well and is able to track animals
Weapons: bow and arrows
Powers: she can feel some feelings of people she is close to, like her friend Cera
Flaws: She gets frightened easily and she is very sensitive. She is also able to only feel emotions when she is in a 100feet diameter, anything else is just a faint feeling, like if someone was very happy Andy would only be able to tell that they are somewhere between joyful and excited, not the exact feeling. She is also unable to concentrate under stress, so she prefers to be alone or in a group of two or so. She also is slightly sensitive to the light and prefers the dark.
Role-play: I slipped through the trees quietly, following the tracks of a deer. It was almost dark, perfect timing in my case since I can't stand it when it's bright out. I slipped my bow off of my shoulder and pulled an arrow out of my quiver before notching the fletching onto the draw string. I pulled the string taunt, waiting for the perfect moment, the prefect time to shoot. This was me.
*Personality: Quiet, serious, fun at times, mostly thinking
*Notes on your characters: She hates having to be the straight, perfect elf. She is very tomboyish in attitude, and she can't stand girly-girls.
Chickenlover2
Chickenlover2

Back to top Go down

Elanta the Elf Empty Re: Elanta the Elf

Post by Pandorica Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:28 am

Approved.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum