Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST.

2 posters

Go down

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST. Empty I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST.

Post by Pandorica Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Name: Morrigan
Species: Human
Height: 5"5
*Weight: 147 pounds
Other notes about your appearance: Long black hair that's up in a ponytail and stormy grey eyes.
*Parents: I REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST.
Abilities: She is excellent at battle, mostly with close combat, specifically swords, though she is well enough off with long distance weapons. She considers her self well off with strategic planning.
Weapons: She plans on getting the Keyblade from Amaril, but none other than that.
Powers: None
Flaws: Though she thinks she can withstand anything, she definitely can't, and this usually causes her to get injured because she doesn't think she will be. She is prideful, arrogant, and wont' back down from a challenge. This often gets her in serious trouble and situations she can't get out of. She just doesn't know when to stop. While she's very stubborn and willing to take any challenge, she rarely talks, mostly because she has no need to. Sure, she'll talk when she has to, but it's not often. She would like friends but is kind of anti-social.
Role-play: I strolled casually through the forest, my eyes trained on a tree far up ahead of me. I grinned deviously and lunged at it, thrusting and turning as if I had a sword in my hand. Or, in my case, a keyblade. I needed that sword, and somehow I would get it. Until now pretend swords will do. They aren't the best for fighting, but they work for training. "You are a worthy foe, Mr. Tree," I said, pacing in front of the old oak. "But prepare to meet your match! Aha!" I slashed at it with my imaginary sword. In my mind it fell to the ground, defeated. Yes, training will do for now. Good enough, I suppose, until I could pry that sword from Amaril.
*Personality: Prideful, arrogant, witty, fierce, sarcastic, and stubborn.
*Notes on your characters: I REALLY, SERIOUSLY LIKE TOAST. I LIKE TOAST SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Last edited by Willow on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST. Empty Re: I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST.

Post by Magic Pi Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Sorry, no immortals without paying the points.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST. Empty Re: I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LIKE TOAST.

Post by Pandorica Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Fixed, hopefully
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Still no.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm

le fixed
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 am

*waits for magic pi*
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandorica Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 pm

WOOP WOOP WOOP WAITING

also i still need 500 points, unless you want me to gift them to mahself
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am

Approved. If you ask her what her weight is, she'll have to say...
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down