Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vulviingzoor! I bet you do not know what that means!

2 posters

Go down

Vulviingzoor!  I bet you do not know what that means! Empty Vulviingzoor! I bet you do not know what that means!

Post by SonofChaos Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Name:Vulviingzoor
Species: Elder Dragon
Height: 6'0 (When on hind legs about 9 to 10 Feet)
*Weight:
Other notes about your appearance: Has Bronze scales with an arrow shaped tail
*Parents: None
Abilities: He can fly (As all dragons can)
Weapons: Teeth, claws, Tail.
Powers: He is able to use the shouts Yol (Fire breath & Fire ball) And Fus ( A Shout that allows for him to push his enemies.) Shouts are like spells for dragons, only that they need to say the words to perform them. He has to say the words aloud for the power to activate.
Flaws: Talks WAY too much, He will shun other dragons who do not know his language, He doesnt like furry things, (I.e. Birds, wolves, bears..) If someone were to shoot an arrow (Or any ranged weapon) Into his mouth, He would not be able to Use Shouts for a couple hours and have an hoarse voice.
Role-play: I Flew Over a forest, enjoying the peacfulness of flying. Then I heard a big yelp as a bird ran into my head. I Hovered to get a better look at it and the bird did the same, staring into my eyes in fear. "Fus" I Shouted and the bird was blown away. I laughed and resumed my flight.
*Personality: He is an unusually nice Dragon to humans, which he will allow himself to befreind. He still beleives that dragons should be the God- kings of mankind and lets the humans he meets know it, but he will not all out attack them. He even will teach his language to some of the most trusted. But when he sees something with fur on it, he freaks out and goes on a total killing frenzy until it is dead or it runs away.
*Notes on your characters: He can use the words Fus and Yol without making them into a shout.

Last edited by SonofChaos on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonofChaos
SonofChaos

Back to top Go down

Vulviingzoor!  I bet you do not know what that means! Empty Re: Vulviingzoor! I bet you do not know what that means!

Post by Magic Pi Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Add one more flaw (preferably physical) and make it so he has to say the words Fus and Yol aloud, then it will be approved.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vulviingzoor!  I bet you do not know what that means! Empty Re: Vulviingzoor! I bet you do not know what that means!

Post by SonofChaos Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Edited!!
SonofChaos
SonofChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:04 pm

ApPrOvEd!
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum