Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew the human

2 posters

Go down

Andrew the human Empty Andrew the human

Post by Brazzlegirl Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Name:Andrew Hansen
Species:Human
Height:5'15"
*Weight:160 lbs
Other notes about your appearance: He has short brown hair and bangs over his face. He has a TON of freckles on his face and wide rimmed glasses. He's pretty skinny and is considered a nerd. Although, he usually wears just casual jeans and a t-shirt. He has big, brown eyes that are surprisingly like a puppy dog's.
*Parents:Kyle(father) and Andy(mother) Hansen
Abilities:He's really smart and pretty good at staying still to observe things.
Weapons:Um....a CALCULATOR! No, he doesn't have weapons.
Powers:He has none, he's just too GOOD for powers.
Flaws:He's shy, awkward and a bit nerdy. He comes as a stalker to most people, but it's just because he likes to observe things because he's like a scientist guy. He is a bad liar.
Role-play:I walked through the forest. An interesting place. It was my first time on my own. I even had my own house, but this place was really kinda freaking me out. Pixies, elves, dragons, a perfect place for a scientist--who wants to get himself fried. I sighed, taking out my iPod and snapping a few pictures of odd plant growth. A couple of faeries laughed behind me and I quickly stood up and looked away, embarrassed. I kinda hate this place.
*Personality:He LOVES math and science, and strikes people as a nerd. He's pretty nice to people he knows, but really awkward around people he doesn't. Usually he gets picked on by other people. He is extremely shy, but he doesn't have very good social skills either. He doesn't like getting tangled up in other's problems, but usually he gets sucked into things he doesn't want to do. He hardly makes eye contact. He's really indecisive.
*Notes on your characters:He doesn't come from the land of Myths Alive.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Andrew the human Empty Re: Andrew the human

Post by Magic Pi Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Approved.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com