Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeus the dragon

2 posters

Go down

Zeus the dragon Empty Zeus the dragon

Post by Brazzlegirl Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Name: Zeus
Species: Dragon (type of dragon is unknown)
Height: 7'11"
*Weight:328 lbs
Other notes about your appearance: Has a smooshed in sort of face, like a Persian cat. He has long flimsy spines (that feel like his wings) that run all the way down his back to his tail. He has a long, pink-ish scar running across the right side of his face and golden scales.
*Parents: Father Helios, Mother unknown
Abilities:Can breath fire. He can make just about anyone laugh
Weapons:Teeth, claws
Powers:Breathing fire, can catch glimpses of the future but he's usually wrong. He thinks he's right, however.
Flaws:He is too trusting and outgoing. He's sort of a punk-teenager type of guy. He lies a lot, usually involving telling stories of fake adventures he's been on. He's arrogant as well.
Role-play:I laughed. These pixies had a great sense of humor. I let a toothy grin break on my face. "Howsabout I tell you the story of when I stopped a volcano eruption single handed?" I said, trying to tempt the pixies to say yes. They of course, did immediately, saying I was a catch. I smiled again, stretching the scar on my face slightly. Little did they know I was lying to them. "Gather round, and let the tale of wonder begin," I say.
*Personality: Arrogant, has a good sense of humor, trusting, thinks he's cool, he's kind of a punk, He lies a lot but can charm anyone and make them laugh. He hates to admit he's wrong.
*Notes on your characters:He claims that he got the scar on his face from fighting off demons, but really he got it when he fell out of his nest at a young age and cracked his skull open on a rock. He usually gets all his scars from accidents he's been and gotten severely hurt.
Brazzlegirl
Brazzlegirl
Admin

http://www.sparklekitten.org

Back to top Go down

Zeus the dragon Empty Re: Zeus the dragon

Post by Pandorica Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I like this character =]
Approved.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner