Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um, new guy?

2 posters

Go down

Um, new guy? Empty Um, new guy?

Post by Scarecrow Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 am

Name:Cole White
Species:Human
Height:7'3''
*Weight:134 lbs
Other notes about your appearance: He has Dark black hair like a black hole black, pure black eyes.
*Parents: John White, and Loan White
Abilities: He has the accuracy of every single sniper, both marine and hunter, combined.
Weapons:An M82A2 Sniper rifle, and a katana blade.
Powers:He is SUPER AWESOME (Pi said that could be one of his powers.)
Flaws:He is anti social, He doesn't adapt to psychological change very well (moving etc.) and he is arrogant at times, and he sometimes cant keep his mouth shut.
Role-play:I Was walking through the airport, i somehow got through security with my suitcase that holds my disassembled gun, and my sword is safely hidden in my coat. I Move slowly to my gate, hoping to not have to fight another dragon, much less see one "Never again." I Mutter to myself. I Almost trip on a clumsy kid, "Idiot." I Shove him out of the way with my foot. His mother or nanny, hit me with her purse. She ends up falling down while looking up at me. "Moron." I just keep walking, the security luckily didn't see. I Safely get on my plane, and i sigh in relief, then i fall asleep.
*Personality:He is sorta annoying when he gets insanely bored.
*Notes on your characters:His parents are dead, and he is abnormally tall and underweight.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
New

Back to top Go down

Um, new guy? Empty Re: Um, new guy?

Post by Magic Pi Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 am

LOL he is SUPER AWESOME.
EXCELLENT! Approved.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com