Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kay's charries (done)

3 posters

Go down

Kay's charries (done) Empty Kay's charries (done)

Post by KaySpyGirl Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Name: Cristal SilverRose
Species: Fairy
Height: I am about 6 inches tall
*Weight: 1 pound
Other notes about your appearance: I have light brown hair I tuck behind my ear. My eyes are bright green. My wings look like butterfly wings but they are a light silver with a hint of light rosy color.
*Parents: Lavender SilverRose (Mom) Berk SilverRose (dad)
Abilities: I can fly
Weapons: I use a bow and arrow
Powers: I have fairy magic. You know nature stuff and stuff.
Flaws: I talk fast. I am short. I can't swim. I have a habit of getting people mad.
Role-play: I fly threw the open air as fast as I could. I love flying fast! I at the ocean beneath me. I can't swim... I get and idea. Flying as fast as my butterfly like wings could go strait down tword the ocean. Just before I hit the waves I turn forward so I was strait again. Using the momentum I had from flying down I tippy-toe from one wave to another. I stopped abruptly. Gosh! How dare the water ruin my shoes!
*Personality: I like to talk and fly fast. I am stubborn. I can be shy. I like to fly fast and I like to be dangerous. I like playing tricks one people which gets them mad. I wonder why. It's all just fun...
*Notes on your characters: she doesn't like being told what to do. She loves flying fast.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
KaySpyGirl
New

Location : In the sky soaring high and landing on a cloud above your head. Don look up...

Back to top Go down

Kay's charries (done) Empty Re: Kay's charries (done)

Post by Pandorica Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Wow, that's a big fairy compared to the teeny ones on the site! xD I know the charries aren't done, but if at least this one is, then it's Approved. Before I move this to hte Approved charries section, please specifiy if at least this charrie is done.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Pi Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Approved.
Magic Pi
Magic Pi
Owner

https://mythsalive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down