Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz the Werewolf

2 posters

Go down

Jaz the Werewolf Empty Jaz the Werewolf

Post by tεthys Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Jaz the Werewolf JazthewerewolfJaz the Werewolf Jazwolfform
Name: Jasmine "Jaz" Manson
Species: Werewolf
Height: 5"1'
Weight: 110 lb.
Other notes about your appearance: Jaz has black hair, and odd orange eyes.
Parents: Raymond "Ray" and Elizabeth "Liz" Manson
Abilities: Heightened speed, endurance, and healing.
Weapons: Claws and fangs, or as a human she holds a knife.
Powers: Can change into a wolf, but only at nighttime.
Flaws: She's limited to transforming during the nighttime, and can be a bully. She has Equinophobia, which is the fear of horses.
Role-play: Jaz stood silently in the forest. The sliver of moon hung above her, casting a soft, eerie light on the trees. She transformed into a wolf, and bounded deeper into the trees. She was following the scent of rabbit. Once she caught sight of the juicy little mammal, she put more speed in her bounds. In seconds, she was able to sink her claws into the rabbits flesh; tearing it's pelt and causing blood the stain the white fur. Satisfied, she transformed back into a human. She walked away, leaving the animals carcass behind. She hunted to kill, not to eat.
Personality: Jaz is violent, doesn't think before acting, overconfident in herself, and rude.
Notes on your characters: Sorry if anyone's offended at my failed attempt at drawing a wolf. xD I love using 3 letter nicknames. Ash, Jaz, Ray, Liz... I've always wanted to make a bloodthirsty character. xD
tεthys
tεthys
New

Back to top Go down

Jaz the Werewolf Empty Re: Jaz the Werewolf

Post by Pandorica Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Approved.
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down