Myths Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ash the Ghost

2 posters

Go down

Ash the Ghost Empty Ash the Ghost

Post by tεthys Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Ash the Ghost Ashtehghost
Name: Ashley "Ash"
Species: Ghost
Height: 4'10"
Weight: Being a ghost, she has basically no weight.
Other notes about your appearance: Ash has short dark gray hair, pale skin, and a semi-transparent body.
Parents: Unknown.
Abilities: Flying. Also, she doesn't have to eat or breath.
Weapons: None.
Powers: Invisibility and intangibility.
Flaws: Her powers drain a good amount of her energy, and she can't take some things seriously.
Role-play: A grin spread across Ash's face, as she invisibly walked through the forest. She dragged an acorn across the ground, as a squirrel chased after the haunted acorn. She could barely suppress a laugh, as she tugged away the acorn a split second before the squirrel pounced on it. Getting tired of the game, she gave up the acorn, which the squirrel munched on greedily. Now visible, Ash sat down next to a bush, and giggled as the squirrel darted away.
Personality: She's the shy type, usually preferring to watch situations from afar. Ash can be playful, and enjoys trying to scare others. She's strong-willed and stubborn.
Notes on your characters: She doesn't remember anything before dying, but sometimes she can vaguely remember bits and pieces. I wasn't sure if a ghost would be allowed at first, but I was looking through the approved characters and saw a ghost character, so I guess it's fine. I was going to give her a bunch of fancy ghost powers, but I didn't want to make her overpowered. xD
tεthys
tεthys
New

Back to top Go down

Ash the Ghost Empty Re: Ash the Ghost

Post by Pandorica Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:45 pm

REminds me of my old ghost character! Approved!
Pandorica
Pandorica
Owner

Back to top Go down